9.26.2011

My Apologies

Oh. My. Garsh. Friends!

Talk about a busy weekend. And I'd love to say the busyness is ending soon, but well it's not.

I had a meeting out of town last week, my hubs & I were watching my little sisters for the weekend, had 2 Thirty-One parties this weekend, and a wedding out of town. Phewww.

I'm wiped. Oh and to make it all so much better. I'm sick. Been sick since last Tuesday. Like no voice and chest pain. Not an easy thing to cope with when my job entails talking for 2 hours straight.

And now this week is all about packing. Yep, we are moving. Nowhere far, but it's still a move that requires us to put a lot of things in storage. I'll share about details in a few days.

But for now I just wanted to say sorry charlies for being so out of touch these past few days.

I have some awesome giveaways coming up & some awesome sponsor love to share with you & some really stellar guest posts!

Source: tumblr.com via Liz on Pinterest


This picture is the story of my life right now :)

2 comments:

The Presutti's said...

Can't wait to hear about your move and your awesome giveaways!!! I hope you get to feeling better!!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Haha! Oh man, thanks for the laugh-- that pic is hysterical! Hope you feel better!!!!!!