12.16.2011

Help Wanted

You might remember me mentioning that I am starting up a young girls group at my church.

We have decided on a name....

G.L.O.W.
{Girls Lighting Our World}

and we decided on a background for the logo...


Now we just need to figure out how to put those two together to make it really pop out!
We want the word GLOW to literally glow.
Any of you Photoshop wizards willing to work your magic for me?
All I have is Picnik & it's just not cutting it.
I want it to be a fun, young, attention-grabbing logo! 
It will end up having more than just GLOW on it, such as my personal info and some info about the actual bible study, but for now I am just drawing a blank on how to make this look great.


Thanks ladies, I knew I could count on you to pull through for me!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I just wanna pour glitter all over it...but what's new?? I have NO Photoshop skills. Ugh.