12.26.2011

Memories (My 3 Favorite People)

First, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was beautiful & special, like it always is.

Because I have family in town & my sissies are on vacation, I will just be posting some pictures from past winters today & then some randoms the rest of the week. 

Enjoy!

Yes. My little & I are 2 peas in a pod. I'd show you the other versions of this, but I think you'd second guess your friendship with me :)

My man is so amazing with kids! He likes to say he isn't & that they bug the jeepers out of him, but it's clear he's got the touch.

My littles when Lexi still had super crazy long hair & G-baby still looked like that, a baby. Now they are growing up & making me feel o.l.d.

2 comments:

The Presutti's said...

Gorgeous family! Looks like you are enjoying yourself!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

... said...

Aw they are so cute! :)