2.12.2012

Fun Questionare

Saw this on a friends blog the other day & thought it looked fun.
I'm still recovering from a pretty intense Oreo ball making event on Friday w/ my bestie.
(post coming soon)
Happy Weekend friends :)
........................................................................................

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30

2. How do you like your steak? medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: One For the Money

4. What is your favourite TV show? Blue Bloods or Hawaii Five-O or Castle or Whitney. Oh wait it's Big Bang Theory. No it's New Girl..... indecisive much?

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? maybe Paris for awhile?

6. What did you have for breakfast? a cup of coffee & a bowl of oatmeal w/ strawberries

7. What is your favorite food? Sweet Potatoes. I could eat them everyday.

8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms. Onions. Liver. (okay never had liver, but I can imagine it's gross)

9. Favorite place to eat? Texas Roadhouse! Rolls=Yum (I tried recreating them, but I failed)

10. Favorite dressing? Homemade Ranch from a family owned restaurant in my town.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Blue Ford Escape

12. What are your favorite clothes? leggings, jeans, & scarfs. Oh & boots.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It depends on the day & the situation.

15. Where would you want to retire? Where my children are.

16. Favorite time of day? The morning is probably my favorite, because the day just started.

17. Where were you born? Olean, NY

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure skating? haha. kidding. a little. Seriously though, probably football.

19. What is your favorite fragrance?I would love to be a perfume girl, but I always forget to spray myself so I can't claim a favorite. I like my hubby's cologne though. Does that count?

20. What is your favorite face cream? currently I am using Oil of Olay

21. Favorite baby/kids products? ALL the cute little outfits at Baby Gap & Target & Old Navy.

22. People watcher? most definitely. favorite thing to do at the mall.

23. Are you a morning or night person? Can I be a bit of both? I love my sleep.

24. Do you have any pets? Not yet!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? hubby & I are starting a canvas business. (if I can ever get him to make up some designs to show. he says he doesn't want to make them so that they don't define and contain him. he wants to just be creative.)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? for a brief second it was being the drive through girl at McDonalds. Yea big dreams here. At another time it was a hair stylist, but then I chopped my bangs and ruined a whole summer by being punished so that dream faded. Then I think there was the dream of being a crime scene investigator but I get nauseous at the sight of blood so that wouldn't work.

27. What is your favorite memory? the rainstorm during my wedding.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely DOG. Cats are not cool.

29. Are you married? Yes! And it's fantastic!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!

31. Been in a car accident? Just a few..

32. Any pet peeves? people who lie & ask for advice but don't listen to it. when my husband picks at his nails. chewing with your mouth open. I have a whole slew of these but I'll save you from reading about them.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? cheese & pepperoni

34. Favorite flower? gerber daisies

35. Favorite ice cream? it's the coffee flavor from Friendly's.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a! But we don't have one of those so I guess Subway. Is that a fast food joint?

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once! I hit the curb on the parallel parking.

38. From whom did you get your last email? ummm a spammer! some gmail thing about wanting my info...as in password info. Negative, gmail spammer, negative.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ikea. Need I say more?

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? hmmm, no can't say that i have.

41. Like your job? I sell Thirty-One, so that's my job. Do I like it? Yes.

42. Broccoli? Love it! Especially with cheese! yummy

43. What was your favorite vacation? Can I say my honeymoon?

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby :]

45. What are you listening to right now? Pandora -- Station "Francesca Battistelli"

46. What is your favorite color? teal & lime green & pink!

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.

48. Coffe drinker? Yes. Couldn't function without at least a cup a day. Terrible, I know!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha! This was such a fun read!

P.S. Grilled liver is pretty tasty ;)