2.24.2012

It’s time!

Today I’m taking 25 girls to a concert & then we are having a giant sleepover at the church! I think I’m just as excited as they are!!!

It’s taken a lot of planning & preparation! Yesterday I was at the church for 7 hrs with my wonderful friend Theresa setting everything up! (Thanks Tree!! And thanks Sara for offering a mountain of moral support)

IMG_1371


We have tents, lights, tulle, tissue-paper puffs, …
So many fun things! And I love how it turned out!!
But before all that staying awake all night sleeping, we are going here…

girls night live

We are going to see Mandisa---score!
And the one my girlies are all excited about…Britt Nicole!!!
Of course our group name is GLOW. Our theme song is Glow by Britt Nicole, so you can imagine their enthusiasm when we realized she was going to be in concert less than an hour away!

So if I’m a bit absent over the next few days, it’s because I am hibernating!
And thanking God for such an amazing group of girls & friends & helpers.

Pray for these sweet girls. That their hearts would be open and receptive to the special message that they are about to hear from some very godly role models!
………………………………………..
And make sure you head over to Ashley’s blog & check out her new project!
I’m so excited to purchase some cards & get this started over here on the east coast!!
(I’m sure my GLOW girls will love this) Thanks Ashley for being such an inspiration!


TheShineProject

No comments: