3.26.2012

A Little Monday Pick-U-Up

It’s Monday again. And I haven’t looked at blogs since last Wednesday. Shame on me. But instead of feeling bad about it, I’m just remembering if I don’t actually live my life then I’ll have nothing to share on this blog here. I don’t write for numbers. I write because I have things to say…and you’re all gonna listen. Kidding, a little. I’m not naïve. I get that I’m not that big of a part in your life. I’m just another blog that shows up in your reader & if the title doesn’t make ya click, then you probably won’t come see what I’m up too. And ya know what?

That’s finally ok with me.

But I think for some people that’s not. So in an attempt to make you feel loved today, here are some pretty great words I’ve found & held onto when I haven’t always felt ok with it.
Source: etsy.com via Liz on Pinterest

Happy Monday friends.
May your week be full of encouragement & love.

1 comment:

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

Love the Monday sign! It's worth being in the office Monday-Friday :)