1.07.2012

Birthday Boy


Today's my mans birthday. 
He is 27 years old & still so handsome.
He is the most easy going person I have ever met. 
He hates confrontation and hates being angry. 
He is over an argument in 5 minutes. 
He makes me laugh every single day. 
He makes me smile as soon as he walks in the room. 
He knows exactly where to tickle me to make me scream stop. 
He goes to work everyday so that we will soon be back in our own home. 
He fixes our cars when they break. 
He makes the most delicious coffee. 
He lets me have the nice phone, while he suffers with one that only works half the time. 
He acts like he can't stand kids, but really he beams with happiness whenever he is around them. 
He says the most inappropriate things but yet doesn't make them sound inappropriate. 
He can get 3 golf balls to stand on top of each other (that's a talent, I'm sure). 
He supports my business.
He has to sleep with a fan blowing on him, but will shield me from it when I stay up later to read.
He is my soul mate.
My love.
My heart.
My forever.

I love you Michael James.



{And just for fun, this was us on his 21st birthday. We were so young. My, how we have changed.}

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday to your husband! LOVE your pink lace skirt!

... said...

You two are the cutest :) Happy Birthday to your hubby!