1.06.2012

Hats are the best.



A few years ago, in high school, I would have cringed at this picture. Yuck, messy hair! No way would I allow that to happen to me. But then life happened. Time became harder to come by. I began to go a day without washing my hair. Then I was actually encouraged by my hair stylist to do this. 
Apparently it's actually good for your hair. 
Who knew?

So now I totally embrace messy hair. And by messy I mean borderline greasy. Yep, I just admitted that & I'm not ashamed. I'm all about hats. They can be your best friend. But make sure you get ones that will go over your ears. Ya know, for those of us that don't want to look silly in hats. Gotta have ones long enough to cover our ears so we don't always look lazy. Just stylish. 


{And I'm happy to say, my best friend gave me a new grey sparkly hat to wear for Christmas}
{{And it looks like I love my brown vest too!}}

4 comments:

Jess said...

I always think girls wearing hats look so cute! But for some reason I'm always afraid to wear one - maybe because my hair is so short? But as soon as it gets long, you better believe I'm going to buy a hat ;)

Happy Friday!
xo,
Jessica

Amanda said...

I LOVE hats too!! It's just never cold enough here to wear them much!

... said...

You are such the hat girl! :) You always look so cute in them!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Yes please!! Yesterday I went to lunch with my hubby and our server complemented my cabbie style hat (or grandpa hat - my Papa used to wear them all of the time). She had no idea that I was hiding the fact that I needed to wash my hair! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings