4.13.2012

Friday’s Letters

384dc7d8828811e192e91231381b3d7a_6
Dear Husband, you’re my best friend, k? Just because I spend lots of time with my non-husband bestie doesn’t mean you aren’t right there at the top of my list! And thanks for going to work everyday so we can be in our own again!! Dear weather, make up your mind already. Stop randomly snowing & just get warm please. Dear Friday, I LOVE you. Now please don’t end. Dear Choco-Mint Nail Polish, I’m going to put you back on my nails & I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t chip off for at least 2 weeks. Dear laundry, why can’t you wash, dry, fold, & put yourself away? Dear thighs, we have gotta start working you out.

6a60083e827511e1a39b1231381b7ba1_6
Dear to-do list, stop multiplying! Dear GLOW girls, you’re all my favorites! Can’t wait for our next meeting, it’s all about your pearls & we have cute little gifts for you! Dear hair, I’m really trying to grow you out so let’s be cooperative during the awkward stages please! I’m mainly talking to you bangs. Dear shop, I promise I’ll start (legitimately) working on you really soon. Life’s just busy right now. Dear instagram, thank you for making my pictures look a 100 times cooler.

759dc7f0828811e180d51231380fcd7e_6
I love reading this series, so I thought why not do one of my own!
Go link up with the super sweet Ashley!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yep I totally relate to that thighs comment :) I have just discovered your blog via the Friday's Letters blog hop and am now following you. I have written my very first Friday's Letters post tonight and would love for you to check it out and maybe give me a follow back :)

I hope you have a great weekend!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

MzJessicaxo said...

Im for sure feeling the thighs comment as well!!
Looking great though dear :)

Kenj said...

Instagram is the bees knees. I just got it on my phone and I seriously am in loveee~

tree said...

Dear Mike, Thanks for working so I can hang out with my bestie all day every day :) Thanks for sharing her, she is pretty great! Thanks for still trusting us when we shop together. The end :D

Unknown said...

Love your letters, welcome to fridays letters. My thighs and I are going to need to start working something out too...its almost swim wear season and they are just not doing my body any good! hmmm...what to do? what to do?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Stephanie said...

Love this:) my daughters tease me how I talk to myself out loud.... Maybe writing letters to all that's going on inside my head would help with the chaos! Lol