6.28.2012

GLOW JR

I realized I never gave ya’ll a recap of our  GLOW Jr event! I’ll start by saying how amazed & blessed I am to be part of these girls lives. Seriously, their hearts amaze me. They wanted to do so much for the younger girls at our church, that I had to reign them in a little. Which is ironic seeing as how I’m always the one with big grand ideas & certain someone's usually have to pull me back to reality! But in the end, I think it turned out perfectly. We had about 60 girls all together, talk about mind blowing. I tried not to set a high expectation for attendance just because I have a tendency to be disappointed easily, but God had bigger plans for us that day. I just had to trust Him to bring the girls. And did He ever!

Unfortunately I didn’t get very many pictures. Well actually I have a ton, but not many of them are in focus! You’ll notice that on the video. But it’s completely fine because those of us that were at the event, know just how much fun everyone had!


Of course we had a photobooth!

DSCN4181DSCN4201
DSCN4185

Face Painting:

DSCN6238

Nail Painting:

DSCN6220DSCN6254

Bracelet Making:

DSCN6230

Snacks:

DSCN6205

Crafts:

DSCN6214

Goodie Bags:

DSCN6257

And a dance line, duh:

DSCN6275-redone

It was a ton of work & a ton of fun! The girls are all asking when the next one is, and rest assured I’m checking the calendar for a date!

No comments: