12.21.2012

Ornament Swap & Hello

Is anybody alive out there? Hello. Testing. Check 1. 2. Please forgive the absence around here. It’s for a good reason. Life is moving fast & I’m certainly enjoying it. I’ll be back soon with a big, giant update!
But today, I’m sharing the sweet ornaments I received in the swap hosted by Mackey Madness & The Smitten Mintons!
I was paired with Lindsay from Our Lovely Life & let me say, this girl got my style spot on! She definitely blew the package that I sent her out of the water, beginning with her adorable packaging!
IMG_3325
What was inside was even better!
IMG_3327
IMG_3328
Serious cuteness! Those will definitely match my tree. You know, when I get my own house again & can put my tree up.
Thank you so much Lindsay! I love them!
See more of the links from the ornament swap here!

No comments: