12.28.2012

Guess What…!!!


IMG_3341

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! That’s correct! We’re having a baby! It’s been a crazy, whirlwind few months! By the end of the day, I’ve been too tired to do anything but go to bed. But now I can share the reason for all that sleeping!! I know you’re all anxious for details & to be honest I’ll have more next week after the doctors. But according to me, I’m due at the end of June. So almost 15 weeks! I can’t believe that just 4 short months ago I was writing this & thinking that being a mama was just never going to happen. And here we are! God is go good friends!

Here’s a little video of when I told the GLOW girls! It was crazy! I had been waiting to announce it to the world because I wanted to tell these precious ladies first & it was so worth the wait. Mr. Hubby has to close his eyes around the 45 second mark! You’ll see what I mean!


To say we are excited, is a complete understatement! Little bug has been prayed for and this belly has been smooched so many times already. G, my littlest sister, was in complete denial when we told her. She had the silliest grin on her face, but kept saying “no, you’re not fat enough to be pregnant.” Haha. It was a sweet moment though when she came up to me a few days later and just put her hand on my belly and said “hi baby. I love you.” Yea….try not getting emotional after that one.

I’ve attempted bump pictures, but so far Mr. hasn’t been on board yet. Here’s one from the Christmas service at church this past Sunday. Luckily we announced baby the day before because it was like the bump decided to be loud and proud.

DSC_0088

And no, that’s not my bellybutton! It’s the seam from my tights. Anybody know of a good brand of tights that are comfortable for when the belly get’s large?

I'm hoping this will jump start my motivation to blog again! But until that motivation kicks in, I'll be enjoying the rest of my vacation!

IMG_3359

Wishing you the Happiest of New Years!

7 comments:

sarah said...

congrats! you will be a great mama! what an EXCITING time in your life! enjoy every second of this season...it only gets better too! :)

Ruthie Hart said...

I am so so so excited for you guys! That video is precious! and you have the cutest little belly ever!

Libby's Life said...

Oh my gosh when I saw that picture on instagram I almost asked you!!! But I didn't... congratulations! That is so exciting :)

Alli said...

Congratulations! It's such an exciting time!

Bri Buzali said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so so happy for y'all!

Bri Buzali said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so so happy for y'all!

Claire said...

I am SO happy for you Liz! Seeing your announcement on Facebook made me squeal :) You're going to be such an incredible mother. And your bump already looks adorable!