3.11.2013

Baby E. 24 weeks

{25 weeks today}

24 weeks 2 edited

Baby E’s Stats


Baby: Some sights are saying little girl is the size of a cantaloupe! Ummm…that’s big!! Others are comparing baby to an ear of corn. Ummm…that’s long!! Either way you look at it, baby is doing some serious growing in there! Her skin is beginning to be less transparent & more like ours! Her lungs are also developing branches that will help it inflate when she is born!

Sleep: None at all. Yes. I’m being serious. I can’t blame it on little miss either because her kicks are not keeping me up at all. I just can’t sleep!! If you know me at all, you know that I have absolutely no problem sleeping, anytime or anywhere; so this is becoming an issue! I am like a walking zombie.

Clothing: Leggings & dresses/shirts. (all of which are getting shorter & shorter each time I wear them)

Food Cravings/Aversions: Still love my chicken wings! I wouldn’t declare this a must have craving, but if given the chance I would eat them every single day.

Symptoms: So much snot. This has been a symptom my entire pregnancy but with the weather changing, it’s now mixing with allergies & increasing. Oh and yea my back/butt still hurt, if you’re wondering.

Movement: All the time! She used to be pretty mellow until 9 or 10 each morning, but lately when I’m up staring at the walls at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7….she’s moving like an Olympic swimmer! Everyone is trying to catch her in action, but she’s still showing her stubborn streak! She’s gotten better for daddy though, she usually keeps right up with her flips when he’s touching or watching!

Doctor’s Appointment: Not until 27 weeks & then I believe I’m down to an appointment every 2 weeks.

Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are overcome with joy! If you missed our announcement, you can see it here. And the suspense of her name is gone too! She will be our little Emma.

Best Moment of the Week: I love when M talks to my belly! It’s the sweetest thing! I tease him that E won’t know his voice because he never talks to her in his normal tone. Always has to be silly & a goof-ball. Just preparing bug for what to expect from her daddy when she’s in his arms!

Thoughts: I am already so in love with this little girl!! I don’t even care that I haven’t been able to wear my wedding rings since October & people look at me like I’m some young, teen mom. It’s all for Emma, right? And for another real thought…who’s idea was it to put a kindergarten classroom on the top floor of an old church with a million stairs? I mean, let’s be honest here by June I’ll be crawling up them & it won’t be pretty.

24 weeks funny edited
 

4 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

I hate how all the sites say different foods because when they say cantaloupe it makes me think my baby is a round ball! But then ear of corn I feel like it is a long bean stalk lol!! Can you believe you will start going to to the doc every other week in just a few weeks?!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I well remember the three flights of stairs at nine months. They are torture. I won't lie. =) But we've got your back... AND you've got to have the most adorable baby belly I've ever seen, if that helps! =)

Sarah said...

You are really going to dislike stairs at 9 months pregnant. I promise you.

Your clothes are adorable too!

Liz said...

Ahhh, I know I'll be calling all of you to take my kids downstairs lol!