3.03.2013

Christmas…in March?

I never shared pictures from Christmas & since it’s now March I should probably just scrap this whole post. But I don’t print my pictures very much, which means they stay in random folders on my computer, so this blog is a good way for me to document this life of mine. I limited it to just a small portion of pictures, but feel free to skip.

DSC_0004

They take after me, with my hat obsession.

DSC_0011

Grandma got us all hand-made scarfs.

DSC_0020

I can’t believe this girl is going to be 6 soon. Blows my mind.

DSC_0027

Can’t leave out Bandit & his new toys.

DSC_0030

My parents got us tickets to see a Christian comedian. He was hysterical. I think I almost peed my pants more than once.

DSC_0047

These two….something else, I tell ya.

DSC_0054

We got Lexi tickets to Winter Jam & it took her a minute to realize what it was. She read through the entire thing & was kind of like oh cool. It wasn’t until I forced her to read it again, did she catch on to what it meant.

DSC_0073DSC_0071














G-bug got a tablet & Lexi got a laptop. In true parent fashion, they made them wait until the end & think that there were no more presents before pulling these out.

DSC_0093DSC_0096

Oh hey, our big sisters having a baby!

DSC_0087

Love these girls. They are going to be such good aunts!

DSC_0089

No comments: