4.22.2013

Baby E. 30 Weeks

{31 weeks today!}

30 weeks edited
Baby E’s Stats
Baby: She’s still a squash or head of cabbage. I really don’t think these food comparisons really help estimate her size though. She’s supposed to be weighing almost 3 pounds, but we know she is definitely over that weight already & she’s about 15-17 inches long! Her skin is smoothing out & her brain is getting more wrinkled, which is a good thing!

Sleep: Slept great at the beginning of the week & then completely switched to no sleep at the end of the week.

Clothing: Maternity skinny jeans & dresses! Hopefully I’ll make it the next 9 weeks with what I have in my closet, I might start to get indecent towards the end though!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Still loving pepper! Not that this is a craving, but I bought bagged popcorn from Tops for GLOW Jr. & I can’t get enough of it! I know there has to be a ton of chemicals on it to make it taste that good, but I can’t help myself!

Symptoms: The foot swelling wasn’t as terrible this week! I could still see the veins on my feet & my shoes didn’t feel as tight. My sciatic has been acting up again. It’s usually just when I make a sudden movement or try to roll over in bed, so at least it’s not all the time. And I still can’t breathe.

Movement: Her heel is her new favorite body part! I swear that little foot doesn’t stop, she is constantly rubbing her heel down the side of my belly. She’s still a fan of sticking her butt out! Although now when I try to switch sides, she clings to my right side & won’t go with gravity which is so uncomfortable when I’m sleeping.

Doctor’s Appointment: Next week! Then we are down to every 2 weeks!

Gender: GIRL!! We are overcome with joy! If you missed our announcement, you can see it here. She will be our little Emma.

Best Moment of the Week: Emma attended her second GLOW Jr. this weekend! And she even went down the bounce house slide!! Daddy was not happy to hear about that little adventure. HA. I’m definitely not as limber as I thought I was. I think I about flattened the bounce house as I tried to figure out how to get my body over the slide! We also got the keys to our new place, so Emma officially has a home :)

Thoughts: What a week! We found a place & had our keys a week later! It was exciting & emotional all in one. We’ve been waiting a year & a half to be on our own again & it’s finally here! I'll share about all of that later this week, once we are settled. I can’t say it enough, friends, God is so faithful. Even to our undeserving hearts, He provides! I’m so excited to set up my home again & get everything situated before I bring all of E’s things home! She’ll be here so soon & I just want to feel prepared, at least “stuff” wise.

2 comments:

Claire said...

you still look beautiful! laughed so hard thinking of you at 30 weeks preggo going down a bounce house slide! haha!

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting
a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful
info to work on. You've done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

My homepage :: Nike Air Jordan