10.25.2013

Happy Friday

Taking a break from writing today to spend time with my sisters & Emma. Thank you so much for the emails, facebook messages, instagram & blog comments. Your words of encouragement mean so much to me. They are fueling me forward. To finish sharing Emma’s story. My story. This past weekend, I had a moment where I felt selfish & insecure about writing such personal emotions. But then God showed up. I received 3 emails in the course of 24 hours that showed me God was not done with this yet. He’s not done doing work through Emma’s testimony. He’s not done doing a work on my heart. On your heart. So, I’ll be back Monday with part 10 of her story. 

Emma in her hat

this was little miss yesterday. all smiles & grins these days. my greatest blessing.

We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. –If you’re local, make sure you come to Believers Chapel Fall Festival tomorrow 10/26 from 12-2! A certain someone (ahhhm, me) will be participating in a pie eating contest. You can thank all of my sweet kiddos for that one. We’ll be there rain, snow, or shine!


3 comments:

Lynn Fox said...

Sooooooooooo kissable💋💋💋💙emmas story is my favorite ...keep going!!!!! Love to all😘

Alli said...

I love her little nose! And there is such joy in her eyes! Such a sweet, sweet blessing.

Liz Edwards said...

Yes, there definitely is!!!