9.05.2011

Labor Day

The end of summer is here.
Does anybody else feel like this summer flew by?
Like literally didn't really last the 3 months that is supposed to?



Don't you just wish you were here right now? Enjoying the last nice days of summer? In a pretty white dress? Because let's be honest...although fashion has changed, wearing white after Labor Day still gets some of us in a nervous tizzy! Oh, that's just me? 

Last night we went to the drive-in as our end of the summer last horrah type thing. Do you still have those in your towns? We don't go as often as we used to. We went with my family. It was The Smurfs & Cars 2. I caught The Smurfs & then I caught my eyelids. 


This was clearly in the beginning of the night. 
I love my little & my husband. True blessings in my life.


Today in my little corner of the world, it is rainy & gloomy. Perhaps that's the best thing for me since I'm not really like most of you. Soaking up the last bits of summer before heading back to school & work. Tomorrow I'll still wake up without a job. So really today is just another day. But I'll enjoy it none the less. With a dinner at the in-laws. Talking about pretty serious things that are happening in the very (scary) near future. Don't worry, I won't keep you in the dark for too long about those things.

But for today, enjoy your families. 
Eat extra yummy things. 
Wear white. 
Relax. 
Look around & reflect on God's beauty throughout your summer.

That's what I'll be doing.

How are you spending your Labor Day?

*Go here to enter the first giveaway of the Grand Opening month long celebration. There are pieces from Johnny In A Dress & Trisha @ 3 Four and Under up for grabs.*

No comments: