1.22.2012

New Years Post

I did this post on New Years Day over at Pineapple Lily. Thought I'd share it with you.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you're as excited for 2012 as I am. I don't really make resolutions because I'm horrible at keeping them & I hate failing so why set myself up for it, right? 

So instead of giving you a list of things I probably won't accomplish, I'm going to take this cute idea from Thirty Handmade Days to share what my hopes for this coming year are. It's basically the same thing as writing resolutions but when it's broken up like this, I feel much better about actually doing them. Am I alone on that?


If you want to make your own, go here.



And because no post is complete without a silly picture....here's one of me trying to get an Oreo in my mouth (w/out using my hands) during a very intense game of Minute to Win It this past summer.
Yes, my family is that cool at birthday parties.
And yes, I own a fluorescent orange shirt & I'm not ashamed 
You're welcome America.

Happy New Year

2 comments:

The Presutti's said...

I love your cute little chart :) I hope all your dreams and wishes come true :)

Jess said...

Hahaha dying over the Oreo picture!

xo!